A page with practical information for those that have just signed up for a beginners Lindy Hop weekend. This is just the general information that aplies to all weekends and all venues. More specific information will be sent out a few days before your workshop.
Good to know
- Attire is usually a mixture of training and everyday clothes and sometimes a little retro style. Comfortable and loose-fitting is good, avoid e.g. tight jeans.
- Bring your most comfortable indoor shoes. Preferably with a slightly smoother sole. Not black outdoor sneakers that leave black marks on the floor.
- Water bottle and extra T-shirt are also good to have as you can count on sweating.
- Feel free to bring a lunch box and eat together. However, we usually do not have access to the kitchen, cutlery and the likes. Lunch break about 13-14
- Always bring all valuables into the course room.
The next course
The continuation course is called B. Beginners-continued and is offered as a semester course on several different days in Lund and Malmö. Don’t wait too long to register…
There are also several chances to repeat the beginner’s course and/or send your friends on a beginner’s weekend
and events with a beginners taster class