Beginner Lindy Hop weekends are already open for registration and while the summer activities are in full swing, we open registration for the autumn semester courses at noon on July 18th. However, there is no stress as everyone who registers until noon July 25th has the same chance to get a spot.
There will be lots of Lindy Hop courses on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays!
New for this year is that we will offer lots of interesting shorter blocks of classes, including courses that run on an even/uneven week
On Sundays and Mondays, there will also be family-friendly “Lindy Hop & Solo Jazz Study Circles” where you choose if you want to, social dance, train yourself, share something and/or participate when others share.
There may also be a Swing Kids/Teens course
Important swing dance dates
Every Wednesday Swing in the park in Lund
Every Sunday Swing at the beach in Malmö
Both include free beginners’ Lindy Hop classes. Wednesdays also include Swing Kids/Teens classes
- 18/7 Registration opens for semester classes
- 3/8. Last Wednesday Swing in the park
- 6-7/8 Beginners Lindy Hop weekend in Lund
- 8/8 First Monday Swing in the park
- 9/8 First Tuesday Blues in the park
- 13-14/8 Beginners Lindy Hop weekend in Ynglingarum
- 14/8 Last Swing at the beach in Malmö
- 27-28/8 Beginners Lindy Hop weekend in Malmö
- 3-4/9 Beginners Lindy Hop weekend in Lund
- 5/9 First Monday Night Swing at Kårhuset (prel)
- 7/9 First Wednesday Night Hop at Moriskan (prel)
- 10-11/9 Beginners Lindy Hop weekend in Malmö (prel)
This post is also available in: Swedish