- This event has passed.
Monday Night Swing + BYO Dinner! | Lindy Hop | Social Dance 26/2
February 26, 2024 @ 18:00 - 22:00
BYO dinner 18-20 before the usual social dance 20-22
As there is no class at Kårhuset this Monday we invite you all to come and socialize before the dance.
We’ll put out a long row of tables and chairs, you bring your own dinner and eat with us.
There will be a playlist playing if you want to dance
MONDAY NIGHT SWING
Welcome to Monday Night Swing a social dance where we every Monday swing-out in the big ballroom at Kårhuset.
New to Lindy Hop? There is no drop-in class tonight but just come and we will have someone spend a song showing you a move or two…. Also checkout our beginners’ courses and weekends!
- Registration: https://dans.se/heptown/shop/?event=202753
- Season Pass: https://dans.se/heptown/shop/?event=202652
- More events and classes: https://www.heptown.com/
- Monday Night Swing: https://www.heptown.com/monday-night-swing/
You are very welcome regardless of age, membership, dance ability, with or without a partner and if you are a student or not.
At this social dance We mostly dance Lindy Hop but you can also find someone dancing Balboa, Solo Jazz and Collegiate Shag. You are of course welcome to come and dance foxtrot, bugg or any dance you know…
- Doors open 19:45
- Social dance: 20:00-22:00
- Afterparty / Social hang-out at Botulfs 22:15-23:30
- Kårhuset, Gasque salen, John Ericssons väg 3
- Enter through the amphitheater here: https://goo.gl/maps/v3hmJZozeFkeysQ18
- Parking: https://goo.gl/maps/AveB7GXCECgWx63f9
Price & discounts
- 80kr fixed rate if you pay by swish or cash at the door.
- 70kr if you sign-up in advance.
- 20kr (additional) discount if you are a member and sign-up in advance.
- 20kr (additional) discount for students(ST), youth or the unemployed(AR) that sign up in advance.
- Lower price (or free) when we move to Smålands Nation.
- 0kr for those who sign-up as volunteer and help out during the evening .
Pree-book entrance for best price
Volunteer and get in for free
You can volunteer for about 1/2 an hour to get in for free. Just ask for Håkan to get more information or email email@example.com
The volunteer schedule and sign-up is now available online
Afterparty / Social hang-out at Botulfs 22:15-23:30
Let’s meet up and get to know each other after the dance. We will walk/bike from Kårhuset after the dance and go to Botulfs bar.
Lindy Hop Classes Spring 2024
Kårhuset is also the home of some of our classes, with more classes around Lund and Malmö. A new addition is a special youth & student track starting in January and conveniently right before this social dance