- This event has passed.
Lindy Hop Beginners’ Weekend Malmö 26-27/10
October 26, 2019 @ 11:00 - October 27, 2019 @ 16:00
The course is open to everyone but this particular course has bigger youth and student discounts.
Do you like to dance or would you like to know how? Does “gangster swing” and “updated retro coolness” sound interesting? Then HepTown’s beginners Lindy Hop weekend workshop in Malmö is the thing for you!
Our introductory course is for those who have no knowledge of Lindy Hop, or took a couple of courses a long time ago and need to brush up the basics again.
You will learn different basic steps, the most common figures and basic leading/following techniques. The aim of the introductory course is to enable you to dance with the rest of us during social dance nights.
The workshop is a two-day introduction to this cool thing called Swing. We promise a workout worth a fitness centre combined with more fun than you’ve had for weeks. But be warned – it’s addictive…
- When: Saturday & Sunday 11-16
- Ungdomens Hus, Norra Skolgatan 10B, Malmö
- Requirements: NONE (bring flat indoor shoes and some lunch – that’s all)
- Price: SEK 400-850 (see below for details)
- The HepCat member prize for this beginners weekend is 800 SEK and HepCat membership costs another 50 SEK per semester.
- Young people under the age of 26 and all students receive 40% discount using the booking code UNG or STU
- Dancing Student Group Malmö receive an additional 10% discount, a total of 50%. Use booking code DSG
Please note that ALL your registrations are binding! Cancellations must be made well in advance. Non-cancelled registrations will be charged full price
Only register for the classes that you actually really want to take and not your 2:nd and 3:rd options. You are still welcome to put a comment about your options in the comment box when you register