Beginner’s Lindy Hop weekend in Malmö
April 8, 2017 @ 11:00 - April 9, 2017 @ 16:00 CEST850kr
Do you like to dance or would you like to know how? Does “gangster swing” and “updated retro coolness” sound interesting? Then HepTown’s beginners Lindy Hop weekend workshop in Malmö is the thing for you!
Our introductory course is for those who have no knowledge of Lindy Hop, or took a couple of courses a long time ago and need to brush up the basics again.
You will learn different basic steps, the most common figures and basic leading/following techniques. The aim of the introductory course is to enable you to dance with the rest of us during social dance nights.
When and Where
The workshop is a two-day introduction to this cool thing called Swing. We promise a workout worth a fitness centre combined with more fun than you’ve had for weeks. But be warned – it’s addictive…
- When: Saturday & Sunday from 11.00 to 16.00
- Requirements: NONE (bring flat indoor shoes and some lunch – that’s all)
- Price: SEK 620-850 (see below for details)
- A discount of SEK 200 is offered those who register and pay at least 3 weeks in advance .
- Youth, 24 years and below and students receive an additional discount of SEK 80 if they register and pay in advance.
Youth discount is applied automatically for 24 years and below. To get Student discount for 25 years and above use booking code STUDENT. Discounts are not shown until you get your payment information.
Please note that ALL your registrations are binding! Cancellations must be made well in advance. Non-cancelled registrations will be charged full price
Only register for the classes that you actually really want to take and not your 2:nd and 3:rd options. You are still welcome to put a comment about your options in the comment box when you register