- This event has passed.
Beginners’ Lindy Hop fast track for youth and students
September 11, 2023 @ 18:15 - 19:45
Beginners’ youth fast track in Lindy Hop, an African American couple swing dance from the ’30s Harlem, NY. At a slightly higher pace, you will learn enough to dance with us at our social dances, continue on any of our B-levels, and be the sought-after dancer at the next student ball.
In cooperation with NATU, we offer you a really good deal, so this particular course is only open to students and young people aged 26 or younger.
- When: 3 Mondays, September 11th to 25th
- A total of 4.5 hours of classes + 6 hours of social dancing
- Where: Cornelis, Teknologkåren vid LTH, John Ericssons väg 3, Lund
- Price: SEK 190 for all 3 evenings
- HepCat membership is included
- The social dance, Monday Night Swing is also included the same evenings.
DETAILS & MANDATORY REGISTRATION
Find this and many other courses and workshops for all ages and dance levels at
Events and social dances
What is Lindy Hop?
Lindy Hop is a partner dance and a Black American vernacular street dance that developed in and around Harlem, New York the 1920s-1940s. Today, it’s danced socially all over the world.
Welcome to this thing called swing!