- Detta evenemang har redan ägt rum.
Lindy Hop Beginners’ Weekend Lund 16-17/11
november 16, 2019 @ 11:00 - november 17, 2019 @ 16:00
The course is open to everyone but this particular course has bigger youth and student discounts as well as extra discount for LTH students as it’s arranged in cooperation with TLTH’s dance courses.
Do you like to dance or would you like to know how? Does ”gangster swing” and ”updated retro coolness” sound interesting? Then HepTown’s beginners Lindy Hop weekend workshop in Lund is the thing for you!
Our introductory course is for those who have no knowledge of Lindy Hop, or took a couple of courses a long time ago and need to brush up the basics again.
You will learn different basic steps, the most common figures and basic leading/following techniques. The aim of the introductory course is to enable you to dance with the rest of us during social dance nights.
The workshop is a two-day introduction to this cool thing called Swing. We promise a workout worth a fitness centre combined with more fun than you’ve had for weeks. But be warned – it’s addictive…
- When: Saturday 11:30-16:30 & Sunday 10.30-15.30
- Where: Vipeholmshallen in Lund
- Requirements: NONE (bring flat indoor shoes and some lunch – that’s all)
- Price: SEK 400-850 (see below for details)
- The HepCat member prize for this beginners weekend is 800 SEK and HepCat membership costs another 50 SEK per semester.
- Young people under the age of 26 and all students receive 40% discount using the booking code UNG or STU
- TLTH students receive an additional 10% discount, a total of 50%. Use booking code LTH
Mandatory registration at: